Our passion to make disciples of Jesus extends from the least reached part of our country to the least reached part of the world. God has greatly blessed us with these partners who are penetrating the darkest region of the world with the light and love of Christ. We are grateful to be a part of what God is doing through these ministries.
Asian Christian Academy | India
- Over 1.2 billion people in India
- 2,600 people groups
- Almost 2,400 of which are unreached with the gospel (2% or less evangelical and less that 5% Christian adherents), which equates to 1.1 billion people!
- 1,795 of these people groups (over 279 million people) in India are completely UNENGAGED with the gospel (no church planting movement planned, no missionary, no commitment to working in their language or culture)
- India holds 1/5 of the entire world’s population and 40% of the world’s poorest people.
- India houses HALF of the worlds slaves
- 27,000 Indians die every single day, the vast majority of which do not know Jesus Christ, and He shed His blood so that they might worship Him
Asian Christian Academy was established in 1975 in India to give seminary level training to men and women in the Indian subcontinent and beyond, to prepare them for Christian ministry. Through the years, the Asian Christian Academy (ACA) has expanded its vision and developed into a more holistic ministry, adding a Christian high school (2700 students), orphanage (30 children), hospital (30 bed) and Mission Department (24 church planters). For more information about the ministry of ACA, visit their website at www.acaindia.org.
We're partnering with ACA to help encourage and equip their seminary students and pastors on an annual basis, to help them plant churches, and to procure support for their church planters through local churches in the U.S. who share our passion to play a part in global discipleship and church multiplication.
Benjamin & Miriam George
We have been given the joy and privilege of partnering with Benjamin and Miriam George. Benjamin serves ACA as Missions Director and is a pastor of a local church in India.
Benjamin was born in Dallas TX, the second son of a missionary couple who moved back to India in 1985 along with his older brother and younger sister. He came to believe in the gospel and put his faith in the Lord Jesus for his salvation when he was seven years old. He grew up in India until he finished high school, after which he returned to the U.S. and studied Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M University. After graduating he worked in Houston and Connecticut for a few years when he felt the Lord calling him to serve Him in India.
After returning to India a couple of years later he got married to his wonderful wife Miriam (arranged marriage!) and during the course of the next 9 years he completed his Masters in Theology degree and began working at the missions department at ACA as their Director of Church Planting.
If you would like more information about the ministry of ACA or about the George's work in India and how you can be a part of praying for them and supporting them financially, please contact us and let us know!